PM Cleaning LLC

Quality Building Services

       

Are you ready to expand your business!!

PM Cleaning is a commercial cleaning company specializing in office cleaning. We have several clients through out the state. Our workmanship and business practices have given us a quick rise in the industry. 

We are now focusing on ways to help out other contractors. Typically any subcontracting work is subject to a 70/30 % split. Where the subcontractor makes 70%. The remaining 30% goes the contractor who gave them the job EVERY MONTH. The subcontractor also has to deal with a middleman, tighter profit margins, and no direct customer relationship

We come up with a new way to do business. Where the subcontractor is able to actually bid the job, do the work by their standards, invoice and collect a full payment all while maintaining a strong relationship with the client. You stay in control of every aspect of your business. We want you on our team, whether you're a seasoned cleaning contractor or just starting out. Business growth and a pipeline of clients is what we provide. 

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.